New for 2025!
River Journeys Through Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
Now is the time to start planning your unforgettable river cruise vacation in 2025. We are delighted to announce the many enriching experiences we have planned for you on the rivers.
From the eye-opening traditions you’ll witness on Vietnam and Cambodia’s mighty Mekong River to the beautiful tulips and grand castles along the Dutch & Belgian Waterways in the Netherlands and Belgium, our innovative river cruise ships will take you to the very heart of some of the world’s most fascinating destinations. We cannot wait to welcome you on board and pamper you on your journey with AmaWaterways, the Heart of the River™.
We highly recommend you reserve your 2025 river cruise today to ensure you enjoy your top-choice balcony stateroom or suite and save!
EARLY BOOKING REWARD
Reserve your 2025 journey early and save!
Up to 20% Cruise Savings
on select sailings when you reserve your river cruise by September 30, 2023
Whether you prefer exploring on a hilltop hike, biking through the countryside, tasting local delights or simply enjoying the scenery from your balcony, it’s all waiting for you on an unforgettable AmaWaterways river cruise in 2025.
Contact your preferred Travel Advisor or call 1-800-626-0126
NEWLY RELEASED ITINERARIES
Reserve Your Suite Today
Embark on the journey of a lifetime through the “Land of a Thousand Rhythms” and join AmaWaterways as we become the first major river cruise line to explore Colombia along its magnificent Magdalena River. Reserve now to secure your top-choice twin-balcony stateroom or suite on board one of two stunning newly designed ships cruising between Cartagena and Barranquilla. Our Early Booking Reward of 5% savings is applicable to every stateroom on every Magdalena River cruise departure in 2025 – be sure to take advantage of these limited-time savings today!
- Journey through the incredible ecological Ciénaga Pijiño region, exploring the massive lake home to a variety of native flora and fauna
- Enjoy an exclusive jazz street performance in the former Spanish trading post of Mompox – just for AmaWaterways guests
- Go birdwatching in Magangue
- Visit the beautiful coastal city of Cartagena, exploring the breathtaking Getsamaní neighborhood
- Be treated to a delicious shoreside dinner in El Banco as well as an exclusive performance of traditional cumbia music
The wait is over: our 2025 Secrets of Egypt & the Nile river cruise and land journeys are now available for reservations. Sail aboard our stunning AmaDahlia or AmaLilia (debuting 2024) and explore ancient wonders, such as the beguiling Temple of Luxor and the mystifying Valley of the Kings and Queens. Plus, come face-to-face with the last survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Great Sphinx and the three Pyramids of Giza in Cairo. This unforgettable itinerary includes exclusive experiences, such as a private tour of the tomb of Queen Nefertari, a visit to a Nubian village, and a private lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace in Cairo – just for AmaWaterways guests. Uncover the many mysteries and secrets that have shaped Egypt’s past and continue to influence the future of this remarkable land during our 2025 sailing season!
Reserve your Nile River journey before September 30, 2023, and you will receive up to 10% cruise savings with our Early Booking Reward. Contact your preferred travel advisor to take advantage of this limited-time offer today!
- Spend three nights pre-cruise and one night post-cruise at either the St. Regis Cairo or the Ritz Carlton hotel enjoying a Nile River view stateroom
- Learn the art of papyrus making at a museum in Luxor
- Enjoy exclusive access to Queen Nefertari’s Tomb in the Valley of the Queens
- Explore a colorful Nubian village on Heisa Island
- Add an optional excursion to Abu Simbel during your river cruise or extend your journey with an optional land package to Dubai, Israel or Jordan
We are delighted to announce our life-changing 2025 Africa Safaris & Wildlife Cruises are now available for reservations. Discover the fascinating wildlife, rich culture, and natural wonders of South Africa, including Kruger National Park, as well as Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, and beyond. Customize your ideal river cruise and land journey with expertly curated itineraries that include a 4-night Chobe River wildlife cruise, awe-inspiring Victoria Falls, and the option to begin your journey in either Cape Town or Johannesburg. With world-renowned national parks featuring Africa's "Big Five" from lions to elephants, and spectacular wildlife lodges to choose from, space typically fills quickly on these itineraries.
For the first time ever, you can save 5% on your entire river cruise and land journey on all 2025 Africa departures with our limited-time Early Booking Reward. Contact your travel advisor to reserve your 2025 Africa Safaris & Wildlife Cruise before September 30, 2023!
- Cruise the Chobe River aboard the luxurious, newly renovated 28-passenger Zambezi Queen, specially built for wildlife viewing and designed for responsible, sustainable cruising.
- Spend two nights marveling at Zimbabwe’s thunderous Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World.”
- Add an optional land package to visit Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park where you can trek to see the magnificent mountain gorillas and golden monkeys in their natural habitat.
Journey through the heart of Portugal on one of two specially curated river cruises along the stunning Douro River. Sip renowned wines amid the sun-kissed vineyards of Port Country, taste the distinctive flavors of Portuguese and Spanish cuisine and discover rich culture in colorful cities. Best of all, you can now choose to experience fall foliage or the festive holiday season with AmaWaterways while sailing through Portugal! Plus, you can cruise the Douro River in style aboard our brand-new AmaSintra, sister ship to our golden AmaDouro, debuting in 2025. Portugal is one of the most popular travel destinations right now – contact your travel advisor to reserve your 2025 Douro River cruise by September 30, 2023, and save up to 10% on your river cruise with our Early Booking Reward!
- Enjoy plenty of daytime scenic cruising through Port Country, admiring the picturesque vineyard-laden scenery in the world’s oldest demarcated wine region
- Be treated to traditional Portuguese cuisine at a local quinta (wine estate) in Entre-os-Rios
- Marvel at the intricately painted blue and white azulejo tiles of the “Holy Staircase” at Lamego’s breathtaking Santuário de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios (Sanctuary of Our Lady of Remedies)
We are delighted to once again return to Vietnam and Cambodia on the mighty Mekong River in 2025. Walk the path less traveled and journey into a distant land where timeless traditions, such as the art of silk weaving, are carried out in rural villages. While sailing aboard the distinctive AmaDara on your 7-night journey, you will meet the warm, friendly people who live and work along the river and listen to their real-life stories. On our included excursions, you will also sample exotic fresh fruits and vegetables, browse artisan-made gifts in local markets and workshops, discover rich history from the Khmer Regime to the Vietnam War, ride aboard an oxcart and a tuk tuk, visit fascinating temples and participate in a very special Buddhist blessing ceremony.
- Enhance your river cruise experience by adding our “must-do” pre- and post-river cruise land packages in bustling Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, awe-inspiring Siem Reap (exploring the Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and ethereal Ha Long Bay, known as one of the new “Seven Natural Wonders of the World.”
From the legendary wine regions of Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Côtes du Rhône to historic châteaux to the exceptional worlds of artists such as Monet and Van Gogh, AmaWaterways’ river cruises on the Seine, Rhône, Saône, Garonne, and Dordogne rivers will help you discover your joie de vivre. Say bonjour to France on one of six incredible 7-night itineraries. We also offer wonderful optional land packages in sought-after destinations such as St. Malo, France, and Spain’s Basque Country.
Best of all, you can save up to 20% off your river cruise fare when you reserve your 2025 sailing by September 30, 2023. Plus, take advantage of our Combination Cruise Savings when you reserve two consecutive 7-night cruises through France! Contact your travel advisor to ensure you receive your top-choice stateroom and departure date today.
- Attend an exclusive wine festival in Bourg during our Taste of Bordeaux itinerary – just for AmaWaterways guests!
- Sip wine from multiple different regions during your journey – in fact, every single French winegrowing region is covered on our river cruise itineraries!
- Pedal through the French countryside on up to seven bike tours in seven nights on our Essence of Burgundy & Provence itinerary.
- Step inside Monet’s famed artwork at his home and gardens in Giverny while cruising France’s Seine River.
Rhine, Main and Moselle
Turn the pages of your very own storybook while sailing through Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands on the fairytale Rhine River. Visit iconic cities such as Strasbourg and Cologne, and glide past more than 40 castles that line the riverbanks. Select itineraries also include one or both of the Rhine’s main tributaries: the “best-kept secret” in river cruising, the vineyard-clad Moselle River, and the Main River, home to the impressive Main-Danube Canal. Join us – and create your own “once upon a time” memories.
Booking early has its rewards – reserve your stateroom or suite by September 30, 2023 and save up to 20% on your Rhine River journey!
- Experience AmaWaterways exclusives on select Rhine, Main and Moselle itineraries, such as our exclusive tour of Burg Lahneck Castle in Lahnstein, Germany, and our intimate wine festival in Volkach, Germany!
- These itineraries sail nearly year-round with spring, summer, autumn and even Christmas Markets and New Year’s departures!
- Our ships on these rivers offer spacious twin-balcony staterooms – the perfect vantage point for viewing the castles of the Rhine Gorge.
- NEW! February sailings on the Rhine River beginning in 2024 and 2025!
Dutch and Belgian Waterways
Journey along the Dutch and Belgian waterways where history comes alive. Glorious gardens, colorful tulip fields, incredible castles and iconic windmills await – as do the delicious flavors and aromas of Belgian street fries, waffles and chocolates. Come sail away through the Netherlands and Belgium with us on one of two distinctive 7-night river journeys, Tulip Time and Best of Holland & Belgium.
Reserve your 2025 river cruise through the Netherlands and Belgium by September 30, 2023, and save up to 20% on all staterooms and suites with our Early Booking Reward!
- NEW for Tulip Time in 2025: Visit the fairytale village of Giethoorn, nicknamed the “Dutch Venice” for its plentiful canals
- NEW for Tulip Time in 2025: US Immigration Tour featuring a visit to Delfshaven and the new FENIX Museum of Migration
- Enjoy up to eight guided bike tours on our Best of Holland & Belgium itinerary – great for active travelers!
- Take an electric boat ride and enjoy an exclusive private visit to one of Kinderdijk’s historic windmills
Discover Old-World Europe while sailing through grand capitals and charming villages alike, where castles were built, kings and queens were crowned, and some of the most famous classical composers worked and performed. From timeless cities such as Budapest, Bratislava, and Vienna to off-the-beaten-path wonders in Croatia, Serbia, and Romania, our Danube River itineraries offer a variety of included excursions and exclusive experiences to suit every kind of traveler – in every single season. Plus, new for 2025, we are offering our 7-night Imperial Danube itinerary roundtrip from Budapest, which includes visits to both Klosterneuburg Abbey and Melk Abbey, a tour of Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens, and a full-day of scenic cruising through the Danube Bend and beyond! In addition, we are delighted to announce the return of our 14-night Magnificent Europe itinerary between Amsterdam and Budapest, giving you the chance to explore both the Rhine River and the Danube River in one all-encompassing journey.
Reserve your stateroom on the Danube River by September 30, 2023, and save up to 20% off your river cruise fare with our Early Booking Reward!
- Our heritage in the region and relationships forged over the years mean we are able to offer our guests exclusive experiences: a year-round Oktoberfest celebration in Vilshofen, a private tour of Austria’s Greinburg Castle, and an unforgettable evening wine experience in Spitz.
- Our award-winning flagship, AmaMagna, is reimagining the river cruise experience on the Danube. It offers the largest suites on the river, four restaurants, outdoor spin bikes, the first full-sized pickleball court on the river, an onboard cinema, and an exclusive itinerary 7-night, Magna on the Danube, which includes a stop in Spitz where no other ship can dock when AmaMagna is in port!
- With up to six included excursions each day, our Danube River itineraries offer something for everyone: foodies, active travelers, gentle walkers, solo travelers, girlfriends and multigenerational families. We even offer Wine Cruises, Jewish heritage experiences for groups, and an exclusive Concierge Golf Program on AmaMagna.
Additional 2025 destinations and itineraries will be released in the coming weeks. Check back soon for more opportunities to save with our Early Booking Reward!
Experience More Connections
The destinations we visit each offer their own unique history, traditions, local delicacies and enriching experiences. Get inspired for your 2025 River journey by reading the stories below.
Imagine yourself a part of a Monet masterpiece as you step into his lovely gardens at Giverny.
On June 6, 1944 in the early morning hours, more than 156,000 Allied soldiers stormed the usually tranquil and serene beaches off the coast of Normandy.
Sprinkled over handmade pastas, elegant risottos, flavorful bruschetta and hearty omelettes.
In lovely Sintra, it’s not just romance that’s in the air… but fairytale castles that seemingly rise above the clouds.
Lisbon is currently one of the hotspots of European travel so take a page from the daring explorers that set sail from this magnificent city during the Age of Discovery.
Enjoy the sweetness of this 200-year-old tradition.
Reserve your next river cruise with peace of mind
Ask your Travel Advisor about our new Travel Waiver Plus or call us at 1-800-626-0126
Terms and Conditions: Early Booking Reward of up to 20% cruise savings is per person based on cruise-only fare and applies to all staterooms and suites in Europe, Africa, Colombia, Egypt, and Asia. Early Booking Reward of up to 20% is valid on select 2025 Europe, 2025 Egypt, 2025 Africa, 2024/2025 Colombia, and 2025/2026 Asia cruises and expires September 30, 2023. Percentage discount amounts do vary by sailing date and are subject to change without notice. Up to 20% Early Booking Reward is combinable with group discounts on departures in 2025 only. Solo travelers must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts. Loyalty benefits are combinable with Early Booking Rewards and are applicable to past guests only. Up to 20% Early Booking Reward is applied after all other promotions. Port charges, upgrades, transfers, land programs, gratuities and airfare are additional. Offer is capacity controlled and subject to modifications, changes, reductions or termination without notice. AmaWaterways reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions at any time. Other restrictions apply; visit AmaWaterways.com/terms-conditions for full terms and conditions. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the state of California. CST#2065452-20.