CALABASAS, CA - (Jan. 6, 2020) -
Luxury River Cruise Line Voted Top U.S. Supplier by Travel Advisor Members for Exceptional Advisor Support, Client Satisfaction and Customer Service
Leading River Cruise Line Unveils Special Offers on Bookings Now Through March 31, Including Solo Traveler Savings
Ringing in the new year with more ways to save on its award-winning river cruises, AmaWaterways today announced Triple Savings offers* for guests planning unforgettable 2020 vacations. Just in time for WAVE season – a highly anticipated season of promotions on cruises, those who book select Europe and Mekong sailings now through March 31 can receive up to $2,000 off per stateroom, complimentary stateroom upgrade (pre-paid gratuities for Mekong) and $100 onboard credit. In addition, Triple Savings offers are combinable with AmaWaterways Past Passenger Privilege Rewards and Future Cruise Benefit Program.
“It’s the start of a new year and a new decade, and we can’t wait to welcome new and returning guests onboard to experience the magic of river cruising,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-founder of AmaWaterways. “The limited-time Triple Savings offers give guests three great reasons to book their 2020 travel. With 24 ships, 14 rivers, 23 countries and 33 itineraries, there is so much love to discover during AmaWaterways 2020 Season.”
The extensive savings invite guests to embark on a journey through the world’s most beautiful rivers on board AmaWaterways’ elegantly appointed ships and experience iconic sights and hidden gems of a destination while enjoying delectable cuisine and the genuine, warm onboard service that AmaWaterways is known for. The WAVE season special offers applicable on more than 200 sailings include:
- Europe Triple Savings* – AmaWaterways’ award-winning Europe cruises are now available at great value with up to $2,000 in savings per stateroom, $100 onboard credit per stateroom and a complimentary stateroom upgrade.
- Holiday Triple Savings* – Extending the spirit of generosity beyond the holidays, AmaWaterways is gifting up to $2,000 in savings per stateroom, $100 onboard credit per stateroom and a complimentary stateroom upgrade for guests to explore Europe’s timeless Christmas Markets.
- Mekong Triple Savings* – Those seeking an immersive experience of the Mekong River’s rich history can receive up to $2,000 in savings per stateroom, $100 onboard credit per stateroom and pre-paid gratuities.
- Solo Traveler Savings* – As an alternative to the Triple Savings offers, AmaWaterways is offering a 25 percent single supplement on all balcony staterooms and select suites for solo travelers, making it easier to experience the magic of river cruising individually.
*Offers are valid on selected sailings on new bookings made January 1 through March 31, 2020. Other conditions apply. Solo Traveler Savings offer is not combinable with Triple Savings offers.
For full details on the Triple Savings offers, or to book an AmaWaterways river cruise, contact your preferred Travel Advisor, call 1.800.626.0126 or visit AmaWaterways.com. Follow AmaWaterways on Facebook at Facebook.com/AmaWaterways, Instagram @AmaWaterways and Twitter @AmaWaterways.
A family-owned company celebrating 17 years on the river, AmaWaterways offers unforgettable river cruises with 24 ships sailing Europe’s Danube, Rhine, Moselle, Main, Rhône, Seine, Garonne, Dordogne, Dutch and Belgian Waterways and Douro Rivers, Southeast Asia’s Mekong and Africa’s Chobe River. Led by experienced river cruise co-founders Rudi Schreiner and Kristin Karst, the company is renowned for its innovative stateroom design featuring unique “twin balconies”; its wellness activities including a wide choice of included shore excursions featuring biking and hiking options for the active traveler; and its award-winning dining—including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant as well as complimentary fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Modern, spacious and tastefully decorated, each ship features onboard amenities such as hair and massage salons and a fitness room, and many have heated outdoor swimming pools with swim-up bars. AmaWaterways leads the river cruise industry in innovation highlighted with the launch of AmaMagna, which at twice the width of traditional river ships, offers a new dimension in luxury river cruising. The company also offers a variety of themed sailings and brand relationships, with sailings geared towards active travelers and families as well as group and charter options.
With the highest-rated ships in Europe according to the third edition of Berlitz: River Cruising in Europe & the USA, AmaWaterways has received countless honors and accolades including Cruise Critic’s Editor’s Pick Award for “Best for Active Cruisers”, 2018 AFAR Reader’s Choice Award for “Best River Cruise Line” and inclusion of AmaMagna in 2019 TIME “World’s Greatest Places.”
Samantha Jacobs or Carter Long, Hemsworth Communications
(678) 631-9974 or AmaPR@HemsworthCommunications.com