Gourmet dining on the AmaDante restaurant brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service. The fine regional cuisine is prepared under the direction of gold medal-winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by Europe’s heartland.
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows at 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Our extra spacious Jr. Suites are 255 sq. ft. with French Balconies and Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar and large bathroom with separate bathtub
Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. AmaWaterways ensures that you’re treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Our complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. We hire the top local guides in every location. We’re confident that you’ll find no more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region you’re visiting.
We offer a “Gentle Walkers” group, for those who’d like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, we offer an “Active Walkers” group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a “Late Starter” group for those who prefer to sleep in.
- Sundeck with lounge chairs offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Whirlpool and Walking track
- Fitness Room and Sauna
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Gift Shop
- Elevator (reaches Main Restaurant, Lobby/Main Lounge and staterooms on Violin and Cello Deck)
After dinner, we invite you to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries.
AmaWaterways originated the concept of putting bicycles aboard river cruise ships in Europe. The idea sprung from the fact that so many of Europe's rivers are lined with paths that are perfect for pedaling. We're the only river cruise line that carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for you to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.
With AmaWaterways, you’ll find an exceptional vacation experience. In addition you’ll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. After ten years in business, we believe that a big factor in our award-winning success is superior service and attention. Our passengers consistently rate our personalized, professional and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. How do we know? They tell us. Passengers aboard every AmaWaterways ship complete a detailed questionnaire at the end of their cruise, and we diligently read every single one of them. It provides continuous feedback on our passengers’ experience, and enables us to guide our onboard staff. We can praise the staff for a job well done, and make quick adjustments before the start of the next cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is our top priority.
AmaWaterways is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as “Infotainment.” Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. Our exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywood’s current releases, a selection of classic films or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. You’ll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. It’s all available on your flat-panel TV, and it’s completely complimentary.
As you sail through Europe’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? We have an expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, our Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board with AmaWaterways.