- Department: Operations
- Reports to: Fulfillment Supervisor
- Location: Head Office (Calabasas, CA, USA)
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of client/agency
documents and promotional items. The Fulfillment Specialist is also responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the fulfillment operations including but not limited to box making,
labeling, picking/packing documents, receiving, shipping, maintaining an accurate inventory, and meet or exceed productivity by performing the following duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains quality standards as required by the management team.
- Meets productivity requirements as required.
- Enters inventory transactions into inventory database.
- Performs labeling, packing, shipping customer documents according to specifications and schedule.
- Uses computer programs designed to support various warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, etc.).
- Supplies inventories, and assist with looking into discrepancies and taking corrective action.
- Ensures all shipping materials are well stocked and available when needed.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes workloads, maintains a strong attention to detail, and works independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Attends daily (or weekly) production meeting as requested.
- Checks initial input for accuracy and requests additional information.
- Helps to obtain best possible delivery dates for mailed items.
- Interacts closely with the Operations Team regarding final documentation and inventory.
- Is proactive and self-directed in all order fulfillment functions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving fulfillment issues.
- Submits a daily Time Sheet detailing work execution.
- Enters, manages, and reconciles transaction data and contracts in customer relations (CRM), accounting, inventory and trading systems.
- Manages paper and electronic filing of key customer and supplier documentation.
- Assists with generation of periodic reports and analysis.
- Maintains strict control of business process and ensure compliance with relevant requirements, including preparation for annual audits.
- Seeks method to enhance internal operations, facilitate communication and add value within the scope of responsibilities and related functions.
- Provides consistent, high quality service in support of customer, vendor and partner relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other skills, abilities, qualifications, and minimum requirements:
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends.
- At least one (1) year of experience required.
- Data entry and ability to do basic keyboard entry and mathematics.
- Able to adapt to changes such as new work standards and new technology platforms.
- May require some travel on an as needed basis.